NRA Dry Running Seals
Product Code : 16
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 100 Unit
- Price Range
- 200.00 - 500.00 INR/Unit
Agitator seals of series NRA are factory assembled & dynamically tested units on steel, glass lined and SS mixers, agitator & vessels.
This is a multispring externally mounted, balanced seal with "O" ring as secondary sealing member. This seal can be used for corrosive services as the metallic components i.e retainer, spring, thrust ring do not come in contact with liquid to be sealed.
Dry running seals do not require any external media for lubricating the faces. Thus these seals are used in food products and pharmaceutical industries where external liquids can contaminate the product & affect its quality.
Also the seal accommodates the shaft movement, vibrations and deflection.
- These seals are equivalent to Eagle Burgmann Dr1 and Flowserve MD 200 / VRA.
- Face Materials: CAR / SIC , CAR / TC, TC / TC, SIC / SIC
- Metal components : SS 316 , Nickel Alloys
- Secondary Sealing: EPR, VITON & EPDMGRAFOIL
- Operating Conditions :
- Pressure: Vacuum upto 20kg/cm²
- Temperature: 150
- Speed: 300 RPM
- Supply Ability
- 1000 Unit Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 1-5 Days